Dear EPF Members !!
• Register online to view your EPF Account Passbook.
• The facility at present is only for the members for whom the employer has uploaded the Electronic Challan Cum Return for the wage
month of May 2012 onwards.
• There is no need to create and remember any user id and password. You have to use your mobile number and any of your following
identification proof number such as PAN, AADHAR, NPR (National Population Register), Bank Account, Voter ID, Passport or Driving
License to register and thereafter to login.
• You can add multiple id numbers (one id against each of the listed types) and any one along with the mobile number can be used for
• One mobile number can be used for one registration only.
• A registered member can view only one account details under one establishment. In case you are having more than one account under one establishment, please apply for transfer through the Form 13.
• One member can view up to a maximum of 10 accounts under different establishments. The 10 accounts can be viewed any number of times. Get your old accounts transferred to the current one by using the Transfer Form 13.
• Facility to display the accounts of inoperative accounts will be provided later through a request mode.
• The facility is not for the current members of establishments having exemption under the EPF Scheme 1952.
Advantages Of Registration
• View your EPF Account Passbook online.
• Use any of your ID details to login.
• View all your accounts at a single place.
• Get SMS when e-Passbook is available.